Its mission is to move the existing ICARUS detector first to CERN, reshape it (overhaul) there such to be moved to FNAL as far detector in the new Short Baseline Facility (SBN).
WA104 is fully engaged in the construction and operation of the SBN facility and physics program.
WA104 is organized as individual projects framed through an addendum #2 to the ν Platform CERN MoU (Memorandum of Understanding)
- Collaboration Board Chair & Spokesperson: Carlo Rubbia
- Deputy Spokesperson: Sandro Centro
- Collaboration composition : (need to create a page)
WA104-indico (events, agendas, meetings)
WA104-egroups (type CENF-WA104)
WA104-EDMS (electronics data managements system)
List Institutes and Representatives:
- INFN - LNGS, Assergi (AQ), Italy, represented by Chiara Vignoli
- INFN - Sezione di Padova, Italy, represented by Alberto Guglielmi
- INFN - LNF, Frascati (Roma), Italy, represented by Pio Picchi
- INFN - Sezione di Pavia, Italy, represented by Claudio Montanari
- INFN - Sezione di Milano Bicocca, Dipartimento di Fisica G. Occhialini, Italy, represented by Maurizio Bonesini
- INFN - Sezione di Milano, Italy represented by Paola Sala
- INFN - Sezione di Napoli, Italy, represented by Alfredo Cocco
- Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI), L’Aquila, Italy represented by Carlo Rubbia
- CERN, Geneva, Switzerland, represented by Marzio Nessi
Other international Institutions have expressed interest in the project and their appointment will be regulated by ad hoc documents.
- Sub-projects (twiki pages)
- FNAL Short baseline facility/program
- Recent presentations
- published papers